Product Code: 5859
Cladding, windows, doors and external trim are made from 100% Canadian Western Red Cedar, having been selected for its natural resisitance to warping, twisting and decay. Despite this, all of the timber is treated with a clear, oil-based preservative, which not only gives additional protection, but also brings out the warm and varied hues of the timber itself:. The appearance is further protected by the use of stainless steel screws, which won't rust over time and cause unsightly discoloration. Protection and durability run from top to bottom, from the pitched, red felted marine ply roof (which can be upgraded further, with optional cedar slatting), to the 19mm thick tanalised pressure treated redwood floor. Delivered in pre-assembled panels.
Reasons to Buy
* All prices include V.A.T.
* Only £100 deposit with order
* 10 years Manufacturer's frame guarantee
* Delivery held until required
* Optional installation service
* Order online or by telephone
* Full after-sales technical support
Options and Features